Welcome!

This is a blog written for mothers, or soon-to-be mothers, by a mother of the 21st century. I share my thoughts, ideas and opinions of popular topics!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Baby Shower for Baby #2?

Recently, someone mentioned to me that they had attended a baby shower for a friend of theirs who was pregnant with their second child. Right away, she mentioned that others thought it was strange that she was going to a baby shower and buying gifts for her friend's second child. I have to admit, I was not one of those people. I do not see anything wrong with having a baby shower for your second, third fourth, etc child. Why not have another baby shower? Even if you have had other children, you probably need new items or additional items. A baby shower is a great place to get these items and to celebrate your pregnancy. I say, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment